Saturday, March 5, 2016

Magnesium, Belladonna & Turmeric ... Recipe for Pain

As some of you may already know, I suffer from what the doctors have termed "Systematic MS", if you ever look it up, you won't find it .. cause there is no such thing!  In other words they don't know what is going on except its probably one of the 100's Auto Immune Diseases that it seems everyone has these days!

Anyways, I was working with a bedridden fellow last weekend and totally wrecked my back (again). Nerve pain is excruciating if you've never had the privilege of dealing with it, which I hope you haven't.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Well as it seems, one pain leads to another, leads to another and bang the typical MS symptoms started flaring up...  Mainly the nerve pain that MS people suffer from that shoots into their face. It was terrible.  I could hardly brush my hair or touch my face, chew or swallow, or brush my teeth these last few days. Anyways, out of desperation, I broke down and took the Lyrica, which I wouldn't normally do, but absolutely nothing would take the pain away.  Things soothed it slightly, but it just wouldn't go away, it kept coming back constantly.  1 Lyrica didn't work, 2 Lyricas didn't work.  My body and mind were stoned, but not the nerve pain. I even threw a nice strong Caesar into the mix (which I wouldn't recommend drinking on meds for anyone, but .... when you are desperate, you'll try dam near anything!)

Then .... I got the brainwave!!!! A friend of mine gave a bottle of liquid Magnesium to try, (which seemed to be working nicely for the arthritis pain), and it was sitting right in front of me, so hey???? what the hell? I am a natural born mixer, lol (perfumes, tonics, tinctures, etc.)  So ... I mixed the liquid Magnesium with my liquid Turmeric and Belladonna, (which is a homeopathic, so is already in liquid form), and then applied it to my face.  Awesome!!!  I slept like a baby, no pain. The next morning before going to work, I applied it to my face again, and I've only had one electric jolt of pain all day!  So???  I'm thinking I stumbled on to something.  Seems to work for me anyways.  Maybe it might help some others!!!!

So here you go:
I just mixed all this in the palm of my hand to apply it to my face...

Liquid Magnesium (it comes in a spray bottle, so maybe 3 or 4 squirts)
Belladonna (about 10 drops)
1 dropperful of Turmeric

No comments:

Post a Comment