Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fibromyalgia Pain Gone


I kind of had to laugh at first when one of my clients told me of her new found cure to help with the pain she experiences with Fibromyalgia.  But hey???  Whatever works.  I think I'm definitely going to give this one a try. Nothing to lose and how EASY!!!

I don't know what exactly is the medicinal cure in this... something in the Raisins, or is it the booze???  Or is it the combination of the 2.  I haven't looked into it just yet, but really, does it matter if it works?  Don't really have to get all technical over everything and pick things apart.  If it works, it works.

Here it is... Simple, simple!!!

Buy at the Bulk Store ... LIGHT Raisins (they have to be the light colored ones!) And the good ones, not the cheap bin!

Soak raisins for 2 days in GIN

Pour off the Gin, do whatever you want with it.  Pour it out, drink it as it would have the medicinal qualities in it as well from soaking the raisins in it....

And ... she says she only eats 9 raisins/day.  3 raisins 3 times a day....and her pain is gone!

*** Remember people ... as with all wholistic type tinctures, homeopaths, etc., less is more.  No need to consume the whole jar of Raisins.  Although, that may make you feel better as well, but you'll probably just end up drunk!!!  Lol.

Happy soaking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment